Akiko & Cory's Wedding

Hi Debbi
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing such an amazing job on the flowers. I was blown away at the beauty of the bouquets. My whole party was in awe of them, you did such a wonderful job. I am so very pleased with everything and the day was and your creativity added to my special day. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
My bouquet was stunning, I wish it would last forever!
I am going to refer to to everyone, you were a pleasure to work with and I hope we can worked together again in the future for other joyous events.
Take care
Akiko
Akiko's Bridal bouquet was filled with white orchids, hydrangea, callas with crystals in the centers and a beautiful mixture of white feathers


This picture may be hard to see, but these are the bridesmaid's bouquets. Akiko's theme to her wedding was a masquerade party so she had all kinds of different feathers and crystals throughout her flowers. In the bridesmaid bouquets was rich purple callas with peacock feathers and swords, loops of bear grass wrapped in black satin ribbon. So much fun to make!








Here are the grooms boutonniere and the parents corsages. It may be hard to see but each of them had an assortment of dendro orchids and a mixture of feathers. Also this a picture of the pew bows with peacock feather wrapped in teal and black ribbon.